Easter Celebrations are just around the corner.
Week commencing 19th March through to 30th March 2018.
Easter Celebrations will consist of : Easter hat parades, morning and afternoon teas, easter egg hunts, treasure hunts, art, craft and cooking workshops.
- Cremorne – 22nd March at 3:30pm
- Narwee – 27th March at 10:00am
- Edgecliff – 28th March at 4:30pm
- Vaucluse – 28th March at 2:00pm
- Woollahra – 28th March at 3:30pm
- Ermington – 29th March at 9:00am
- Homebush – 29th March at 2:30pm
- Rose Bay – 29th March at 4:30pm
- Bondi – 29th March at 5:00pm
- Mascot – 29th March at 2:30pm
- Moore Park – 29th March at 3:00pm
- Newtown – 29th March at 4:00pm
- World Square – 29th March at 3:00pm
For more information you can contact the Family Relations Team on 02 8362 3000.