About the role
An opportunity is available for an experienced and passionate Director to join our team of qualified, passionate, dedicated and inspiring educators in the Eastern suburbs. This position is responsible for the day-to-day management and organisation of the Service ensuring it operates in accordance with AKG’s vision and values.
Why should you join Active Kids Group?
We at Active Kids understand that our educators are our most important assets. We take pride in giving all of our staff the best working environment to be your best.
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Encouraging environment and supportive culture
- Discount on childcare fees
- Leadership mentoring program
- Working with a supportive management team
Who can apply for this role?
- Experienced Early Childhood Teacher
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Previous Centre Director experience
If you feel that you are up for a challenge and want to progress your career, we want to hear from you.
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Maintains awareness of industry changes and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of operating practices.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and effective communication with families of the Service and community.
- Encourage team work, supervision and development of educators and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the business.
- Quality and timely reports and administration tasks are produced.
- All WH&S principles and processes are adhered to and managed effectively to ensure a safe place of work.
- Ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of all children at our Service.
- National Standards, including the NQF are met and exceeded.
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Early Childhood Teacher Qualification OR Diploma in Children’s Services
- Previous experience as a Coordinator/Director
- Proven understanding of the national quality framework, EYLF and National Standards
- Current First Aid Certificate
- An Identify and Respond to Children at Risk Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!