Bandaged Bear Appeal 2018
Running from the 1st to 31st March, the Bandaged Bear Appeal is Westmead’s Children’s Hospital signature event, helping raise funds for brave patients like Seth.
When Seth picked up an infection, no one knew just how serious it would be.
You can read Seth’s story by clicking here
Please see below outline of Bandaged Bear Events that will be taking place across all 15 of our locations:
- Bondi – Monday 12th March 2:30pm
- Woollahra – Tuesday 13th March 9:30am
- Edgecliff – Tuesday 13th March 9:30am
- World Square – Tuesday 13th March 2:30pm
- Vaucluse – Tuesday 13th March 2:30pm
- Narwee – Wednesday 14th March 10:00am
- Mascot – Wednesday 14th March 2:30pm
- Homebush – Thursday 15th March 9:30am
- Ermington – Thursday 15th March 2:30pm
- Rose Bay – Thursday 15th March 4:30pm
- Newtown – Friday 16th March 10:30am
- Moore Park – Friday 16th March 3:00pm
- Cremorne – Will be holding an event all 5 days this week, please contact Teghan directly for more information on 9908 2055.